A Simple Guide: How Liberalism, A Euphemism For Socialism, Destroys Peoples and Nations
Is Liberalism really that bad? Isn’t Liberalism based on the idea that we should lend a helping hand to the oppressed and poor? Or, does Liberalism slowly take the individual’s freedoms away through a steady increase in government interference in our lives and our pocketbooks?
St. Louis resident, Navy veteran and small business owner Fred Sauer examines and challenges Liberalism and its impact on the economic and political freedoms of the people of the United States and other nations around the world in “A Simple Guide: How Liberalism, A Euphemism for Socialism, Destroys Peoples and Nations.” Fred Sauer tackles liberalism’s answers to many of the most pressing issues of our time from education, social security, health care, voter fraud, tax policy issues and energy.
Fred Sauer uses hard facts and real figures to show the affect that Liberals desire for single party government has on the very freedoms which are innate in man. Through his review of history and hard economic data, he shows the reader the pitfalls of liberalism’s short-term promises which result in long-term pain.
Among the various questions Fred Sauer addresses are:
- Who really benefits from government-run and controlled entitlement programs?
- Why do liberal politicians propose new entitlement programs?
- Has liberalism ever succeeded in establishing a prosperous and free society?
- Who benefits from lower taxes, less government regulation and more freedom?
- What is the danger of a large, unrestrained bureaucratic government with vast regulatory authority?
- Are the world’s oil and gas supplies really running out?
This book will give the reader the tools they need to respond to liberalism’s attacks on the free market and democratic institutions and governments. Armed with facts and logic, you will have the tools necessary to confront liberalism wherever you see it.
In addition to the “Simple Guide,” Fred Sauer will expound on the book in his blog by analyzing the news of the day in a clear and readable manner while using cites for the sources that are the basis for his opinions and analysis. We hope you enjoy this website and blog and all it has to offer.